As the weather heats up, it's more important than ever to keep on top of your fluid intake.
Stay hydrated with these refreshing Watermelon + Lime Hydramama Icy Poles. Not only are they super easy to make, the kids will love them too!
What you’ll need:
~ 1x Watermelon + Lime Hydramama sachet
~ 1 cup coconut water
~ 1 cup diced watermelon (chilled)
How to make:
1. Add Hydramama sachet to coconut water
2. Stir until dissolved
3. Add diced watermelon and Hydramama mixture to a blender. Blend until combined
4. Pour into icy pole moulds and freeze overnight
5. Remove the icy poles from their moulds by running under hot water for 5-10 seconds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.