4 Ingredient Guilt Free Festive Cookies
4 Ingredient Festive Cookies!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free - Healthy Snacks
These decadent guilt-free little cinnamon cookies are super easy to make and will be a hit with the fam this festive season! Delightfully un-naughty, the egg white meringue icing is quite literally the icing on the…cookie!
250g almond meal
½ cup powdered sweetener (I love natvia)
3 egg whites
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon mixed spice
- In a nice clean glass bowl, separate the egg whites and whip until you get a stiff peak.
- Carefully fold in the sweetener until just combined
- Portion out ¼-1/2 cup of the folded egg white mix and put aside
- Slowly fold in the almond meal and spices until a nice dough ball forms
- Get two pieces of baking paper and pop the dough ball in the middle, gently roll out until you get about 1/2cm thickness.
- Pop in freezer for 10 minutes flat on a baking tray in between baking paper (this will help your cookie cutting process!
- Pre-heat your oven to 120 degrees fan forced
- After 10 mins take your dough out, take the top layer of baking paper off
- Use a cookie cutter to get your desired shapes
- Gently whip your egg white mix so it is nice and firm, then gently brush or spoon over the cookies for your meringue-like icing!
- Pop in oven for 20-25 minutes and let cool on wire rack for a good 5-10 mins before eating!
Subscribe below for more healthy snack options and guilt free recipes