Nothing Naughty, Only Nice!
The most wonderful time of the year has arrived, and we can only imagine your holiday calendar is filled with chic celebrations with family and friends. So to get the festive vibes rolling, here’s our spin on an Australian Christmas favourite - the Rice Krispy.
The Rice Krispy is packed with a deliciously decadent White Chocolate Raspberry Beauty Bite filling – it’s the perfect guilt-free, gluten-free, glow-inducing treat for the holiday season.
Christmas Day dessert duties..
Boxing Day BBQ..
Sunset picnic with the besties..
We’ve got you covered!
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. Be sure to relax, unwind and enjoy some time together with your loved ones.
White Christmas Beauty Bite Rice Krispys
3 cups rice puffs
1x 250g block of Copha, melted
4x White Chocolate Raspberry Beauty Bites, roughly chopped
1 cup blanched almonds, roughly chopped
½ cup craisins, roughly chopped
½ cup shredded coconut
1 x whole block of white chocolate, melted
1 large handful of mini marshmallows
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour the melted Copha and a ¼ of the melted white chocolate into the bowl and mix well to combine.
3. Line a baking pan with baking paper, and pour the mixture in. Use another piece of baking paper and place on top, using your hands, gently press the mixture into the pan to flatten.
4. Pour the remaining white chocolate evenly on top and pop in the fridge for one hour.
5. Once cooled, slice into squares and enjoy.
Feel free to drizzle on some more chocolate for extra decoration. Delish!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.