Christmas has quite literally never looked so good.
We’ve transformed the traditional Christmas favourite and added a nourishing Beauty Bites twist. There’s no need for Pavlova this year, with this party starter. The entire family will be reaching for this delicious treat at Christmas lunch, you can thank us later.
375g 75% Dark Chocolate
40g Almond Butter
1 tsp Coconut Oil
140g Mini Marshmallows, Halved
3 Choc Cherry Coconut Beauty Bites, Chopped
40g Macadamias, Chopped
5g Desiccated Coconut
20g Puffed Rice
1. Line and grease a rectangular baking tin.
2. Place chocolate, peanut butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat. Stir gently until melted.
3. In a separate bowl, combine marshmallows, Choc Cherry Beauty Bites, macadamias and puffed rice. Pour over the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.
4. Transfer mixture to the tin, spread evenly and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then slice and serve.