Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Gua Sha
~ Treats muscle pain
~ Increases blood flow
~ Improves lymphatic drainage
~ Improves skin elasticity
Commonly referred to as the love stone, rose quartz promotes a sense of warmth, self love and compassion as well as unconditional love and peace.
Each of our Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Facial Rollers are ethically sourced and are all handmade from genuine stone.
Each stone is unique so the colour will vary from very light to dark pink.
~ Drains lymphatic fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed.
~ Lifting and tightening of the skin.
~ Aids in elimination of dark circles under the eyes.
~ Improves the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
~ Improves product absorption.
~ Brightens and promotes a radiant complexion.
~ Eliminates and improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
~ Offers a natural alternative to injections
~ Benefits those suffering from migraine and TMJ disorders, as it reduces tension in the jaw, face and neck.
Gua Sha has been part of traditional Chinese medicine since the 7th century. We adore doing this healing ritual daily with our skincare routine.
This ancient Chinese healing technique is intended to address stagnant energy in the body called (chi), which many believe may be responsible for inflammation. According to traditional Chinese medicine, qi or chi is energy that flows through the body. Many people believe that a person's chi must be balanced and free flowing to ensure their health and wellbeing.
1. Your new mantra is “Up and out”!
2. Always use your Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Gua on a clean face.
3. Focus on each area without rushing. Allowing five to ten slow but firm strokes.
4. If you find the tool isn’t gliding easily and becoming “stuck”, add some more oil.
5. Aim to direct your tool so it is almost flat on your skin
6. Finish your Gua Sha ritual by placing the pointed end of the tool in the depression found in front of your ear. Move the tool up and around the ear, then continue the stroke down the neck. This action drains any toxins that may have accumulated during the routine.
HOW TO USE
1. Start by releasing the neck and shoulders before beginning to work on your face.
2. Using your nose as an imaginary line, start in the middle and always work the Gua sha tool out and slightly up toward the outer edges of the face.
3. Complete one half of your face before you start the other side.
4. You want the Gua Sha ritual to feel gentle and relaxing, yet firm enough to bring a lovely rosy glow to your face.
5. Using the indented side, start at the base of your collar bone, and with smooth motions sweep upwards towards your jaw.
6. While still using the indented side, smoothly and gently sweep along your jawline from your chin to ears.
7. Turning the gua sha around, gently press from your nose and move along towards your hair line in one long gentle horizontal motion.
8. Move to your brow, sweeping across from your centre to hair line in a horizontal motion.
9. Move to your forehead, this time work vertically moving from the base of your forehead to hairline.
10. Repeat on the other side. Once you have worked on those key areas, you can then come back and focus on any wrinkles or fine lines.
Please take care when opening your Gua Sha packaging. Each individual Gua Sha is checked for quality before leaving our warehouse. However, the item may move around in transport and as such needs to be carefully opened when received.